Comedy - Tragedy

Comedy - Tragedy
All the world truly IS a stage!

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Doing Theatre or How to Fail at Blog Posting...

So...

That earlier goal of posting daily on my blog in the month of April... Well, THAT didn't happen. As I look back over what I have written, I realized I have placed only 6 posts in 6 whole months.

That's sad. It truly IS a pathetic showing.

But I refuse to make excuses. I just didn't do it. As a result of my time not spent blogging, I have TONS more to blog about in the future. I have been busy, busy, busy over the last few months.  Starting in Febuary I was in rehearsals for 'Jesus Christ Superstar'. I also worked as tech director for RPP's One-Act Festival in April and their production of 'The Outsiders' in May. In June, I reconnected with an old friend and spent two weekends and several school days working as the Admissions Manager for the New Jersey Renaissance Faire. That's got my juices going to possibility of restarting Blackjacks 'n Blarney, the Celtic/Pirate/Pub band that Melanie and I ran almost seven years ago. Somewhere in there, I also auditioned for and was cast in a horror short film...

And so on... and so on...  

I have plenty of material to blog about. And my goal is still to blog about theatre.  I just gotta do it! Here's to a significantly more productive second half of the year.

Until then, I will again...

EXIT, PURSUED BY A BEAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment